- Your fast track to nitro truggy racing
- 4mm T-6 aluminum chassis plate
- Spektrum™ ultra-torque waterproof metal-gear steering servo
- Gen III radio tray for longer servo life
- Dynamite® .28 nitro engine with pull start
- Pre-set suspension geometry
- Metal-gear transmission and sealed differentials
- Center and rear dogbones
- 15mm adjustable oil-filled shocks
- Spektrum™ waterproof metal-gear servo
- Includes Spektrum DX2E DSMR® transmitter
- Includes Dynamite 1600mAh 6V NiMH receiver pack
- 20-30% Nitromethane fuel
- Nitromethane-Approved Dispenser
- NiMH Charger
- Glow Igniter
- (1) 8IGHT-T 4WD Nitro Truggy RTR
- (1) DX2E Transmitter
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) Dynamite 1600mAh 6V NiMH receiver pack
- (1) 4-Way Cross Wrench
- (1) Bind Plug
- (1) User Manual
If you are serious about becoming a competitive nitro truggy racer, this is the place to start. The Losi® 8IGHT-T Nitro Truggy RTR comes completely assembled and equipped with the brute power of a Dynamite® .28 nitro engine and the precise response that only a Spektrum™ DSMR® radio system can provide. You also get the benefit of a pre-set suspension that shares the same geometry team drivers use on their 8IGHT-T truggies. As your skills progress and you gain more racing experience, you can gradually upgrade the vehicle's performance with many of the 8IGHT-T option parts currently available.
Heavy-Duty Steering and Gen III Radio Tray
The vehicle comes equipped with a Spektrum™ ultra-torque metal-gear steering servo that maintains superb holding power and precise control on the roughest tracks. A Gen III radio tray prolongs steering and throttle servo life with features like ball-bearing linkages and more accurate linkage alignment. It resists wear and tear from chassis flex, too.
A powerful Dynamite .28 nitro engine gives you all the grunt you need to be a front runner, right out of the box. It is equipped with a convenient pull-start so you don't have to buy a starter box to get racing right away.
Metal-Gear Drivetrain and Sealed Differentials
A metal-gear transmission and sealed differentials give the truggy all the durability it needs for long mains and rough conditions.
Center and Rear Dogbones
These eliminate the friction of a CV coupler and improve bump handling in the rear of the car.
Pre-Set Suspension Geometry
The suspension geometry is pre-set from the factory to match that used by professional team drivers so you can hit the track with confidence. And because it uses fixed-length turnbuckles and steering arms, you know it will remain consistent race to race.