- Your fast track to nitro buggy racing
- 4mm T-6 aluminum chassis plate
- Gen III radio tray for longer servo life
- Dynamite® .21 nitro engine with pull start
- Pre-set suspension geometry
- Metal-gear transmission and sealed differentials
- Center and rear dogbones
- 15mm adjustable oil-filled shocks
- Spektrum™ waterproof metal-gear servos
- Includes Spektrum DX2E DSMR® transmitter
- Includes Dynamite 1600mAh 6V NiMH receiver pack
- 20-30% Nitromethane fuel
- Nitromethane-Approved Dispenser
- NiMH Charger
- Glow Igniter
- (1) 8IGHT 4WD Nitro Buggy RTR
- (1) DX2E Transmitter
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) Dynamite 1600mAh 6V NiMH receiver pack
- (1) 4-Way Cross Wrench
- (1) Bind Plug
- (1) User Manual
If you are serious about becoming a competitive nitro buggy racer, this is the place to start. The Losi® 8IGHT Nitro Buggy RTR comes completely assembled and equipped with the brute power of a Dynamite® .21 nitro engine and the precise response that only a Spektrum™ DSMR® radio system can provide. You also get the benefit of a pre-set suspension that shares the same geometry team drivers use on their 8IGHT buggies. As your skills progress and you gain more racing experience, you can gradually upgrade the vehicle's performance with many of the 8IGHT option parts currently available.
In addition to its 4mm T-6 aluminum chassis plate, the 8IGHT Nitro buggy uses a Gen III radio tray that prolongs steering and throttle servo life with features like ball-bearing linkages and more accurate linkage alignment. It has been designed to resist wear and tear from chassis flex, too.
A powerful Dynamite .21 nitro engine gives you all the grunt you need to be a front runner, right out of the box. It is equipped with a convenient pull-start so you don't have to buy a starter box to get racing right away.
Metal-Gear Drivetrain and Sealed Differentials
A metal-gear transmission and sealed differentials give the buggy all the durability it needs for long mains and rough conditions.
Center and Rear Dogbones
These eliminate the friction of a CV coupler and improve bump handling in the rear of the car.
Pre-Set Suspension Geometry
The suspension geometry is pre-set from the factory to match that used by professional team drivers so you can hit the track with confidence. And because it uses fixed-length turnbuckles and steering arms, you know it will remain consistent race to race.