30 Photos |
1/10 ReadyLift XXX-SCT Bind-N-Drive
At a Glance
The XXX-SCT is a ROAR legal, 1/10-scale SCT based off of a race proven platform that will provide racers and bashers alike realistic looking Sean Geiser ReadyLift licensed body as well as performance driven components in a RTR or BND configuration.
The 1/10 ReadyLift XXX-SCT RTR comes as a Bind-N-Drive ready for action. It has a 2WD, ROAR-legal short course chassis, aluminum oil-filled shocks and a LiPo compatible ESC. This 1/10 truck also features a Sean Geiser ReadyLift licensed body with sponsor decals, and generous ground clearance. The XXX-SCT will be comfortable as a basher with plenty of power and designed for durability in the backyard as well as right at home on the track living up to its XXX-platform heritage.
Bully Dog, Gear One, Geiser Bros., KC, Osiris, ReadyLift,
Slednecks, Yokahama, Mastercraft and KMC Wheels are property of their respective owners and are used by permission or license by Horizon Hobby.
- Durable, composite-molded, race-proven XXX chassis
- LiPo-compatible (2S cutoff), water-resistant ESC
- LM-32K motor for high speed SCT action
- Spektrum SR300 2.4GHz DSM Receiver
- Aluminum, adjustable oil-filled, coil-over shocks
- Proven 3-gear transmission with a rugged differential
- Adjustable slipper clutch
- Losi digital steering servo
- Realistic short course bumper with mud flaps on the rear
- Short course style tire with Losi exclusive Eclipse tread pattern
- Beadlock-style SCT wheels with color trim rings
- Compatible with a long line of XXX parts currently in hobby shops
Length:21.65 in (550mm)
Width:11.45 in (291mm)
Height:7.48 in (190mm)
Wheelbase:12.99 in (330mm)
Weight:4.7 lb (2.04 kg)
Tire Type:All-terrain SCT
Motor or Engine:Losi LM-32K performance motor
Speed Control:LiPo-compatible ESC
Shock Type:Coil-over, oil-filled
Body:Custom SCT Sean Geiser
The rear hex on the XXX-SCT is a 12mm and will accept the Slash wheels. However it should be noted that the track width will be slightly oversize by ROAR regulations. The front wheel rides a bearing.
Needed to Complete
DSM compatible Transmitter