Available for*: $224.99
Find a Retailer
14 Photos |
1/18 Mini-T Pro ARR
At a Glance
Team Losi now offers their popular Mini-T in a feature packed model with about every option part a racer could ask for. The unbelievable success of the Mini-T has been phenomenal, introducing thousands of new enthusiasts to the world of R/C. Not surprisingly, a lot these have found their way to the racetrack where racers have been asking for more.
The new LOSB0210 Mini-T Pro is the answer to every racers dreams. This new addition to the Mini-T family includes the basic well-proven chassis with a full compliment of trick performance parts for a very economical price. Every moving part rides on ball bearings, the suspension is controlled by hard anodized oil-filled shock absorber, steering and camber links are precision machined from Titanium. The drivetrain features the high output “Speed” motor, a racing inspired slipper with one piece hard-anodized aluminum gear/shaft and clear lexan gear cover, adjustable ball differential, and genuine MIP CVD driveshafts.
Looks haven’t been forgotten either as white racing wheels with Step-Pin rear tires and a swoopy new body complete this benchmark kit. This tricked out little racer comes preassembled, ready for you to paint and install the radio gear of you choice and start ripping up the track or your neighborhood. Of course the standard Mini-T radio gear will fit in as well so your options are endless.
- The Mini-T Pro features Oil-Filled Aluminum Racing Shock Absorbers
- The included dual disk slipper is designed to handle hot modified motors and high-power batteries
- Ball bearings are used throughout reducing drag and increasing run time
- A heavy-duty ball differential allows more adjustability and increases performance
- Speed Motor supplies improved acceleration and top speed
- Genuine MIP CVDs offer excellent performance, tight tolerances and high quality
- Titanium turnbuckles used for upper camber and steering links
- Tne Mini-T Pro includes a stylish clear, pre-trimmed body
- Almost-Ready-to-Run so there is no building necessary, just install your radio gear, ESC, battery, paint the body and go.
Length:8.6 in (218mm)
Width:7 in (178mm)
Wheelbase:5.6 in (142mm)
Needed to Complete
- Radio w/ESC and micro steering servo
- 4, 5 or 6-cell battery pack
- Paint for polycarbonate body