Available for*: $799.99
Find a Retailer
23 Photos |
SuperRockRey:1/6 4wd RTR AVC RockRacer-BajaDesigns
Go BIG everywhere with the 1/6 scale Losi Super Rock Rey AVC 4WD RTR! This ready-to-run gives any driver the power and stability to succeed off-road with impressive size, speed, and endurance.
At a Glance
With 50+ mph speed potential, the Losi® Super Rock Rey® AVC® 1/6 4WD RTR easily outperforms the competition. It also has a robust chassis and features AVC stability — making it easier to control for drivers at any experience level.
• Impressive 1/6 scale size and exceptional scale looks.
• 55+ mph speed potential to outperform the competition.
• Supports up to 8S LiPo battery power out of the box.
• AVC® Active Vehicle Control system to provide the right amount of stability for any driver.
• 4WD independent front suspension with solid axle 4-link rear adds realism and improves performance over any terrain.
• 4mm aluminum chassis with injection-molded roll cage provides superior durability and scale looks.
• Larger wheels and tires increase ground clearance to avoid hang-ups.
• LED light bars provide scale looks when the sun goes down.
• All-metal gear drivetrain increases durability.
• Preset motor plate provides easy, precise gear mesh.
• Coil-over, oil-filled shocks keep the ride smooth and plush.
• 750Kv Dynamite® Brushless Motor and Dynamite Fuze™ 160A Brushless ESC are capable of 8S power and 50+ mph speeds.
• Waterproof electronics withstand racing over wet and muddy tracks.
• Spektrum™ DX2E Active™ 2.4GHz Radio System
• Large-scale, metal gear Spektrum™ steering servo withstands punishing action.
• Multi-piece body and driver interior maximize scale realism.
• Bottom-loading battery makes pack changes quick and easy, with the capacity to hold up to 8S packs.
Go BIG wherever you bash with the 1/6 scale Losi® Super Rock Rey® AVC® 4WD! This ready-to-run gives any driver the power and stability to succeed off the beaten path — and to dominate the desert with impressive size, speed, and endurance.
The Super Rock Rey® takes its inspiration from full-scale rigs that tackle the King of Hammers and similar places others won’t dare go. Realistic solid axle performance joins 8S brushless power that pushes the needle to 50+ mph or more — while the stability of AVC® technology lets you hold nothing back through corners and jumps.
Over rough terrain, slick surfaces, and loose dirt, you’ll have full-throttle freedom no matter how the environment fights back. Dependable Spektrum™ DSMR® technology delivers precise control. Through it all, the bottom-loading battery enables fast pack changes without body removal.
The large tires and new front end geometry increase suspension travel and improve performance over any terrain. Super Rock Rey loves rocky off-road tracks, and the rougher, the better! It also rips through sand, mud, water, and most any other surface condition — with a new roll cage and body work creating the dirt-spitting image of 1:1 desert racing, rock crawling, off-road action.
Length:27.0 in (685.8 mm)
Width:17.25 in (438.1 mm)
Height:11.0 in (279.4 mm)
Ground Clearance:3.0 in (76.2 mm)
Wheelbase:20.0 in (508.0 mm)
Weight:20.6 lb (9.3 kg) without batteries
Chassis:4mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
Suspension:Independent Front/4-Link Rear
Tire Type:MAXXIS Creepy Crawler LT 7.0 in (177.8 mm) diameter
Motor or Engine:Non-Sensored Brushless 750Kv Motor
Speed Control:Installed, 160A
Radio:Spektrum DX2E Active, 2 ch DSMR with AVC
Speed:55+ mph with 8S LiPo
Gear Pitch:1.5 Module
Wheel Size:3.2 in (81.3 mm) diameter, 2.1 in (53.3 mm) width
Shock Type:Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs
Body:Screened with decals
Ball Bearings:Full Ball Bearings
Is Assembly Required:No
Needed to Complete
- (2) 2S-4S LiPo Battery with EC5 connector
- Suitable LiPo charger