- Extra thick aircraft aluminum alloy chassis
- Losi 3.4 ultra high-performance nitro engine with a race tuned exhaust system
- Installed Losi MTX Pro Radio System with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM Technology
- Hand-held Spin-Start system is included for simple engine starting
- 2-speed slipper equipped transmission features durable, high-strength gearing with ratios optimized for both exceptional acceleration and blistering top speeds
- Precision machined aluminum oil-filled shocks feature threaded adjustment collars
- Complete set of precision ball bearings for the smoothness and reduced friction needed to reach top speed
- Injection-molded battery box and receiver cover
- Quick fill, constant pressure fuel tank
- Aerodynamically engineered sport truck body reduces drag, and features a custom trim scheme
- Oversized 320-Series chrome wheels and low-profile street tires
- Installed wheelie bar
Needed To Complete
7.2V NiMH Battery Pack (for the included Spin-Start starter)
Charger for the 7.2V NiMH Battery Pack
The 1/10-scale Speed-NT nitro ready-to-run truck is capable of taking fast speed to the extreme. Packed with performance-driven features like a Losi 3.4 high-performance nitro engine, a 2-speed transmission, and a Losi radio system with Spektrum® 2.4GHz DSM® technology the Speed-NT has the power to reach shattering speeds of 60mph or greater.
The Speed-NT includes a Losi 3.4cc ultra high-performance nitro engine, designed to deliver big power in a small package. Custom ported for maximum performance, the advanced design and manufacturing techniques are used to produce the largest displacement in a small block nitro engine. The high performance header and pipe allow the 3.4 engine to sing as the Speed-NT accelerates to speed. The Speed-NT also comes with a hand-held Spin-Start system, making it easier than ever to get the engine started.
The Speed-NT offers the distinct advantage of a Losi MTX Pro radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology. DSM technology offers numerous benefits over traditional radio systems, including no interference or glitching. This means never having to worry about finding an open frequency, changing crystals or losing control of your vehicle.
The extra thick aircraft aluminum alloy chassis of the Speed-NT features countersunk holes, keeping the screws flush with the bottom of the chassis for uninterrupted air flow. Combined with the lowered, aggressive suspension layout the Speed-NT is set up to be a mean street machine right from the box, and with a change of the tires the Speed-NT can attack the dirt.
The Speed-NT sends the power to the ground through a performance-built 2-speed slipper-equipped transmission. Utilizing durable, high-strength gearing and optimized gear ratios, the transmission combines wheelie popping low gear acceleration with blistering top speeds when in high gear.
The Speed-NT's aluminum oil-filled shocks are anodized blue and feature threaded adjustment collars, allowing you to fine-tune the suspension for high-speed maneuvering and straight line speed. The Speed-NT also features a complete set of precision ball bearings, which provide the smoothness and reduced friction needed for high-speed fun.
The Speed-NT comes with an aerodynamically engineered, ultra-aggressive sport truck body, complete with a custom trim scheme. Designed to reduce drag, the body provides the down force needed to keep the wheels on the ground at top speed. Low-profile on-road tires mounted on dish chrome wheels complete the performance and look of the vehicle.