1/8 8IGHT-T 4WD Nitro Truggy RTR, Purple/Yellow
(1) 8IGHT 4WD Nitro Truggy RTR
(1) Spektrum SLT 3-Channel SLT Radio System
(1) Dynamite 1600mAh 6V NiMH receiver pack
(4) AA Transmitter Batteries
(1) 4-Way Cross Wrench
(1) Product Manual
Your fast track to nitro truggy racing
4mm 6061-T6 Aluminum Chassis Plate
Dynamite® .28 nitro engine with pull start
Metal-gear transmission and sealed differentials
Gen III radio tray for longer servo life
(1) 20-30% Nitromethane fuel
(1) Nitromethane-Approved Dispenser
(1) NiMH Battery Charger with Rx charge lead
(1) Glow Igniter
If you are serious about becoming a competitive nitro truggy racer, this is the place to start. The Losi® 8IGHT-T Nitro Truggy RTR comes completely assembled and equipped with the brute power of a Dynamite® .28 nitro engine and the precise response that only a Spektrum™ SLT radio system can provide. You also get the benefit of a pre-set suspension that has the same geometry team drivers use on their 8IGHT-T truggies. As your skills progress and you gain more racing experience, you can gradually upgrade the vehicle's performance with many of the 8IGHT-T option parts currently available.
- Your fast track to nitro truggy racing
- Spektrum SLT 3-Channel SLT Radio System
- Spektrum SLR300 Surface Receiver
- Spektrum™ S614 Waterproof Metal Gear Surface Servo, 23T
- 4mm 6061-T6 Aluminum Chassis Plate
- Gen III radio tray for longer servo life
- Dynamite® .28 nitro engine with pull start
- Pre-set suspension geometry
- Metal-gear transmission and sealed differentials
- Center and rear dogbones
- 15mm adjustable oil-filled shocks
Heavy-Duty Steering and Gen III Radio Tray
The vehicle comes equipped with a Spektrum™ ultra-torque metal-gear steering servo that maintains superb holding power and precise control on the roughest tracks. A Gen III radio tray prolongs steering and throttle servo life with features like ball-bearing linkages and more accurate linkage alignment. It resists wear and tear from chassis flex, too.
A powerful Dynamite .28 nitro engine gives you all the grunt you need to be a front runner, right out of the box. It is equipped with a convenient pull-start so you don't have to buy a starter box to get racing right away.
Metal-Gear Drivetrain and Sealed Differentials
A metal-gear drivetrain and sealed differentials give the truggy the durability it needs for long heats and rough conditions.
Center and Rear Dogbones
These eliminate the friction of a CV coupler and improve bump handling in the rear of the car.
Pre-Set Suspension Geometry
The suspension geometry is pre-set from the factory to match that used by professional team drivers so you can hit the track with confidence. And because it uses fixed-length turnbuckles and steering arms, you know it will remain consistent race to race.