- Durable, composite-molded centerline chassis
- All-metal gear transmission
- Adjustable oil-filled, coil-over shocks
- Powerful, mini servo with servo saver
- Spektrum SR300 receiver with 2.4GHz DSM Technology
- Xcelorin 4500Kv brushless motor
- Water-resistant Xcelorin brushless ESC with cutoff (2-3S LiPo)
- All-terrain short course tires
- Chrome, off-road beadlock-style wheels
- Fully decorated Sean Geiser ReadyLift SCT Body
A 2WD mini with an Xcelorin brushless power system, oil-filled shocks and an extended short course chassis. Too good to be true? Nope. The Mini SCT RTR has all that and more. It’s ready to take on the competition. Not only does this 1/16 truck have a Losi receiver with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology, but it’s got a Sean Geiser ReadyLift licensed body with sponsor decals and generous ground clearance. Losi teamed up with Sean Geiser to bring you this scale replica of the ReadyLift truck from the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series.
This 1/16 ReadyLift Mini SCT harnesses brushless power in a package that provides incredible control and handling. Featuring an Xcelorin 4500Kv motor, all metal gear transmission, and a Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM receiver, this short course truck has the power to blow away the competition!
Bully Dog, Gear One, Geiser Bros., KC, Osiris, ReadyLift,
Slednecks, Yokahama, Mastercraft and KMC Wheels are property of their respective owners and are used by permission or license by Horizon Hobby.