- Patented* AVC (Active Vehicle Control) Equipped
- Spektrum 2.4GHz Receiver with 2.4GHz DSMR™ technology
- Completely ready-to-run with everything needed in one box
- Shaft Driven 4WD Drivetrain with sealed gear differentials
- Pre-installed Dynamite® 3900Kv 4-pole 540-size brushless motor
- High-Capacity Dynamite® 4000mAh LiPo battery included
- Dynamite® fast-charging AC peak charger included
- 130A LiPo Compatible Waterproof Dynamite ESC
- Spektrum™ DX2E 2.4 GHz transmitter and waterproof receiver
- Optimized battery and motor placement based on the TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0
- Exclusive Trim-Scheme by Troy Lee Designs
- ESC and battery come pre-wired with high-current EC3™ connectors
- Waterproof Spektrum servo and electronics
When Troy Lee Designs partnered with Horizon Hobby to design a custom trim scheme, they knew the right vehicle would make all the difference. The Losi® TEN-SCTE was the unanimous choice. As one of the most successful short course trucks of all time, the TEN-SCTE has made its presence known with podium worthy speed and authoritative four wheel drive. Not only has the TEN-SCTE walked away the 2013 and 2014 ROAR National Champion, it has also been the go to SCT for some of the biggest names in RC racing including Dakota Phend. For this edition of the SCTE, the designers at Troy Lee Designs approached its short course body with the same passion and dedication they draw upon to create full-scale trim schemes. The result is an exclusive design that pays homage to the world of short course racing and sets it apart from nearly every other RC truck on the market. Using AVC Technology, you’ll be able to push the limits of an extremely powerful 3900KV Dynamite® brushless motor at ballistics speeds and drive faster with more control even when you push the limits of a high performance 130A ESC. An included high-capacity Dynamite® 4000mAh LiPo battery and fast-charging AC peak charger makes this RTR arrangement perfect for anyone looking to hit the ground running ASAP.
*Included receiver features patented (U.S. Pat.No. 9,320,977) A.V.C. (Active Vehicle Control) Technology.