- Losi receiver and transmitter with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Water-resistant LiPo and NiMH compatible reversing electronic speed control
- All metal 3-gear transmission with full bearings and slipper clutch for effective power handling
- 12T 550-sized high-speed motor performance motor
- “Internal” mounted motor and transmission design
- Adjustable, aluminum oil-filled shocks
- Multiple shock and upper suspension link mounting locations
- Narrow, center channel chassis for ultimate handling
- Adjustable battery placement to tune vehicle handling
- Custom screened Short Course Truck body in red and blue colors
- Realistic front and rear bumpers for racing protection
- Scaled chrome wheels equipped with all-terrain SCT tires
- Vehicle tangles limited by Nerf wings lateral body support
- Precise, digital steering servo
- Full ball bearing equipped for efficiency and speed
- Metal Dog Bones provide incredible driveline strength in race and bash conditions
- Super efficient planetary differential
- Adjustable turnbuckles for fine-tuning the handling
- Oversized, captured ball ends for ultra smooth suspension articulation
Needed To Complete
7.2V NiMH Battery with EC3 Connector or 7.4V LiPo Battery Pack with EC3 Connector
Compatible Battery Charger
EC3 Adapters (If needed, LOSB9610/ LOSB9623)
Even if you have never hit the track before, fun and exciting racing action can now be yours with the ready-to-run 1/10-Scale Strike Short Course Truck. The Strike SCT RTR is perfect for anyone who loves the thrill of RC racing, even newcomers. Its rugged body comes out over the wheels, allowing you to bump, nudge and aggressively race without tangling and flipping other vehicles or getting hung-up on curbs and obstacles.
The Strike SCT RTR features a water-resistant LiPo and NiMH battery compatible reversing electronic speed control (ESC). Capable of handling up to a 7.4V LiPo and an 8.4V NiMH, the ESC features ultra-low resistant EC3 power connectors and one-button setup for simple operation. The Strike SCT RTR also includes a Losi receiver and transmitter with interference-free Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology.
The transmission in the Strike SCT RTR houses high-quality all-metal gears, full ball bearings and the adjustability of a slipper clutch with the strength and reliability that will stand up to the power and abuse expected of a short course truck for performance lap after lap. The Strike SCT RTR gets its muscle from a 12T 550-sized modified motor for amazing acceleration and top end speeds for high-flying jumps. The motor houses an internal cooling fan that keeps the operating temperatures low improving performance and motor life.
Keeping the Strike SCT RTR’s handling as scale as possible is an innovative chassis design. The Strike’s 12-turn 550 performance motor is mounted in line with the chassis and in front of the driveline, so it sits closer to the center of the vehicle. This keeps the center of gravity down, allowing for some scale body roll but much quicker cornering
The 1/10 Strike SCT RTR also features oversized captured ball ends and adjustable aluminum oil-filled shocks. The threaded adjusters on the shocks make tuning the suspension a breeze because no tools are required to adjust the vehicle for various types of terrain. The Strike SCT RTR achieves increased traction and acceleration thanks to a greater degree of toe-in at the rear of the vehicle. The toe-in is supplied at the rear pivot block, not the hub, making the design generate more traction than what the competition can offer.
The Strike SCT RTR also sports a strikingly detailed and decorated body, available in red and blue, for pure scale realism that will turn heads at the track. The wheels feature 12mm hexes and finish out in chrome to mimic the style of a full-scale off-road setup with the long-wear off-road tires providing ample traction on multiple surfaces. Scale front and rear bumpers help round out the package.