Available for*: $169.99
Find a Retailer
12 Photos |
DX3S 3-Channel DSM Surface Radio with Telemetry
Get up-to-the-second updates on your vehicle’s status with the DX3S transmitter.
At a Glance
Combining industry-leading Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology with valuable telemetry features, the DX3S transmitter represents the most advanced sport-level DSM radio ever developed. RTR drivers and sport racers can add the safety of telemetry and monitor vital vehicle stats right from their transmitter, without any additional equipment. Keep your engine operating in the optimum temperature range, keep an eye on your battery voltage and check out just how fast your vehicle is running, all right from the large LCD readout of the DX3S transmitter. The DX3S transmitter is now compatible with the MR3000 and DSM2® surface receivers too.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum products.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
* The typical telemetry range is 100–200 feet and will vary depending on the operating environment.
- Integrated telemetry with graphically depicted gauges on transmitter (requires DSM® telemetry compatible surface receiver)*
- 10-model memory
- Includes free bonus SR300 3-channel DSM sport receiver
- Compatible with DSM, DSM2® and marine surface receivers
- Monitor your engine's or motor’s operating temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Never let a low battery stop you in your tracks – the DX3S transmitter and integrated telemetry let you watch over your receiver pack’s voltage to keep you in the running
- Keep tabs on your engine’s operating range-safe high-rev operation
- Rolling-selector user interface for fast, easy programming and setup
- 10-character model naming
- 3 grip sizes (small, medium, large)
- Adjustable Frame Rate: 11 or 16.5ms
- ModelMatch™ technology
- Expert and standard modes
- Digital trims
- Throttle punch
- Steering dual rate
- Travel adjust
- Sub trims
- Servo reverse
- 3-timer functions
- Aux/Steering channel mixing
- Telemetry alerts
- Buzzer adjustments - high, low & off
- Screen contrast
- Transmitter battery alert
- Right-hand configuration (only)
- Pre-set failsafe on all 3 channels
- Dual ball bearing steering wheel design for smooth and precise operation
# of Channels:3
Modulation:DSM® (compatible with marine and DSM2® surface receivers too)
Receiver:SR3300T and SR300
Modes:Expert and standard
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type:AA alkaline (4 included)
The typical telemetry range is 100–200 feet and will vary depending on the operating environment.
Telemetry requires a DSM® telemetry-compatible receiver (SPM1205, SPMSR3300T). Telemetry is not available on the MR3000 or DSM2® receivers.
The replacement antenna for the DX3S transmitter is not available separately. Please contact Horizon Hobby Service for replacement options.