Available for*: $119.99
Find a Retailer
1/24 Micro Rock Crawler RTR
The Micro Rock Crawler RTR is unlike any crawler you’ve ever seen.
At a Glance
The Micro Rock Crawler RTR is unlike any crawler you’ve ever seen. First, it’s the smallest crawler around. And second, it’s the first Micro vehicle to have a radio system with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology. That means you can run it wherever you want without any interference. It also means you won’t need as many batteries.
Measuring under 6 inches, the Micro Rock Crawler can pretty much crawl anywhere. You can run it on the couch, over your keyboard, and almost any place outside. The 1/24 Micro Rock Crawler RTR—it’s small in size and big on fun.
- Integrated DSM® receiver/ESC combo
- Metal worm gears (eliminate the need for a special ESC)
- 4-link suspension
- Low-profile solid axle housings
- Molded telescoping driveshafts
- Micro transmission designed for low motor mounting
- Molded skid plate for transmission
- 3-wire micro crawling servo
- Powerful micro motor
- Chrome beadlock-style wheels
- Realistic soft-compound micro Rock Claw tires
- Twin vertical plate (TVP) aluminum chassis design
- NiMH battery and charger
- Fully decorated micro tuber-style body
Length:5.85 in (148.6mm)
Width:3.5 in (86.36mm)
Wheelbase:4 in (101.6mm)
Weight:6.63 oz (188 g)
Chassis:Twin Verticle Plate (TVP)
Tire Type:Micro Rock Claws
Radio:Losi Radio System with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
Batteries:4.8V 150mAh 4-cell NiMH
Charger:Portable alkaline charger
Body:Tuber-style rock crawler body in Blue or Black
Needed to Complete
Nothing! Everything is included.