19 Photos |
1/18 Mini-Late Model RTR
Losi's 1/18 Mini-Late Model RTR meets the challenge of dirt oval racing head-on.
At a Glance
Losi brings the excitement of late model racing to the mini RC car category with the Mini-Late Model. Featuring a chassis that is longer than the Mini-Slider, the Mini-Late Model incorporates unique design elements including multiple battery mounting locations, side safety bars and a heavy-impact front bumper that make it ready to go right out of the box. The racing body is detailed in one of four available color schemes, ensuring a beautiful blur as it runs around the track.
As for its performance, the Mini-Late Model is crammed with ball bearings, oil-filled shocks, an upgraded RX-280 motor and a Losi radio system with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology, making it one of the industry's most exciting and versatile mini RC vehicles. The Mini-Late Model’s size and handling will have you speeding through the corners anywhere and everywhere.
- Longer, more stable dirt oval chassis
- Multiple battery locations, battery can be mounted in the center or left side of the chassis for improved corner speed
- RX-280 high-speed motor
- Losi forward/reverse electronic speed control
- Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Long-arm suspension with oil-filled shocks
- Low profile rear tower and short rear shocks
- Authentic looking chrome wheels and scale treaded racing tires
- Heavy-impact front bumper
- Realistic rear bumper
- Left and right side safety bars
- Complete ball bearings
Length:15.5 in (394mm)
Width:7 in (178mm)
Wheelbase:8 in (203.2mm)
Weight:25 oz (708 g)
Body:Predecorated (available in Silver, Black, White or Red)
Needed to Complete
Nothing. Everything is included in one box!