Available for*: $119.99
Find a Retailer
29 Photos |
1/10 Strike Short Course Truck Bind-N-Drive
At a Glance
Even if you have never hit the track before, fun and exciting racing action can now be yours with the Bind-N-Drive 1/10-Scale Strike Short Course Truck. The Strike SCT Bind-N-Drive (BND) is perfect for anyone who loves the thrill of RC racing, even newcomers. Its rugged body comes out over the wheels, allowing you to bump, nudge and aggressively race without tangling and flipping other vehicles or getting hung-up on curbs and obstacles.
The Bind-N-Drive 1/10 Strike SCT comes with a Losi receiver with interference-free Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology pre-installed at the factory, but does not include a surface DSM transmitter. This money-saving option provides you with the freedom to use a surface DSM transmitter that you already own, or purchase a separate surface DSM transmitter of your choice.
The Strike SCT BND features a water-resistant LiPo and NiMH battery compatible reversing electronic speed control (ESC). Capable of handling up to a 7.4V LiPo and an 8.4V NiMH, the ESC features ultra-low resistant EC3 power connectors and one-button setup for simple operation.
The transmission in the Strike SCT BND houses high-quality all-metal gears, full ball bearings and the adjustability of a slipper clutch with the strength and reliability that will stand up to the power and abuse expected of a short course truck for performance lap after lap. The Strike SCT BND gets its muscle from a 12T 550-sized modified motor for amazing acceleration and top end speeds for high-flying jumps. The motor houses an internal cooling fan that keeps the operating temperatures low improving performance and motor life.
Keeping the Strike SCT BND’s handling as scale as possible is an innovative chassis design. The Strike’s 12-turn 550 performance motor is mounted in line with the chassis and in front of the driveline, so it sits closer to the center of the vehicle. This keeps the center of gravity down, allowing for some scale body roll but much quicker cornering.
The Strike SCT BND also features oversized captured ball ends and adjustable aluminum oil-filled shocks. The threaded adjusters on the shocks make tuning the suspension a breeze because no tools are required to adjust the vehicle for various types of terrain. The Strike SCT BND achieves increased traction and acceleration thanks to a greater degree of toe-in at the rear of the vehicle. The toe-in is supplied at the rear pivot block, not the hub, making the design generate more traction than what the competition can offer.
The Strike SCT BND also sports a strikingly detailed and decorated body, available in green and black, for pure scale realism that will turn heads at the track. The wheels feature 12mm hexes and finish out in black chrome to mimic the style of a full-scale off-road setup with the long-wear off-road tires providing ample traction on multiple surfaces. Scale front and rear bumpers help round out the package.
- Bind-N-Drive vehicle does not include a transmitter, allowing you the freedom to use the Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM transmitter of your choice
- Losi receiver with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- All metal 3-gear transmission with full bearings and slipper clutch for effective power handling
- Water-resistant LiPo and NiMH compatible reversing electronic speed control
- 12T 550-sized high-speed motor performance motor
- “Internal” mounted motor and transmission design
- Adjustable, aluminum oil-filled shocks
- Multiple shock and upper suspension link mounting locations
- Narrow, center channel chassis for ultimate handling
- Adjustable battery placement to tune vehicle handling
- Custom screened Short Course Truck body available in green and black colors
- Realistic front and rear bumpers for racing protection
- Scaled black chrome wheels equipped with all-terrain SCT tires
- Vehicle tangles limited by Nerf wings lateral body support
- Precise, digital steering servo
- Full ball bearing equipped for efficiency and speed
- Metal Dog Bones provide incredible driveline strength in race and bash conditions
- Super efficient planetary differential
- Adjustable turnbuckles for fine-tuning the handling
- Oversized, captured ball ends for ultra smooth suspension articulation
Type:Short Course Truck
Length:22.76 inches (578.1mm)
Width:11.65 inches (295.9mm)
Wheelbase:13.68 inches (347.58mm)
Weight:4.3 lbs (1.95kg) without Battery
Tire Type:All-Terrain SCT
Motor or Engine:12T 550 Performance Motor
Speed Control:Water-Resistant, w/Reverse
Radio:Losi MRX-3000 Receiver with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM Technology
Batteries:7.2V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo (Not Included)
Shock Type:All-Alluminum, Oil-Filled
Body:Custom-Screened SCT in Black or Green
Needed to Complete
Surface Transmitter with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM Technology
7.2V NiMH Battery with EC3 Connector
7.4V LiPo Battery Pack with EC3 Connector
Compatible Battery Charger
EC3 Adapters (If needed, LOSB9610/ LOSB9623)