Available for*: $149.99
Find a Retailer
27 Photos |
1/10 Desert Truck RTR
DESERT SAND OPTIONAL.
At a Glance
Only Losi could take the sizzling heat and scorching speeds of off-road desert racing and bring it to you in a ready-to-run, feature-loaded package. The 1/10 Desert Truck takes ready-to-run performance and realistic detail to the highest level.
The 1/10 Desert Truck is packed with features like a fully detailed desert truck body, molded front and rear tube racing bumpers, a front skid plate, a full roll cage, blue anodized oil-filled aluminum shocks and working headlights and taillights. The wheels and tires are modeled after full-size versions, completing the most realistic looking 1/10-scale truck on the market.
The 1/10 Desert Truck also includes a Losi radio system with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology that uses no crystals or channels. This innovative radio system allows you to run your 1/10 Desert Truck with other vehicles anywhere, anytime, without worrying about interference.
Take the wheel of your own genuine off-road racer with the 1/10 Desert Truck from Losi.
- Functioning off-road lights and taillight
- Molded roll cage and tubular bumpers
- Chrome wheels and realistic Desert Racing all-terrain tires
- Rugged suspension with long-travel, aluminum, oil-filled shocks
- CV-style long rear dogbones
- Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Losi MSC12RB 12T Fwd/Rev Electronic Speed Control
- Extended chassis accommodates NiMH batteries
- Low maintenance spider-gear differential
- Captured rod ends for less ball pops
- Losi LM-32K 32,000 rpm performance motor
Length:17.5 in (444.5mm)
Width:12.5 in (317.5mm)
Wheelbase:11.825 in (300.3mm)
Weight:3.8 lb (1.7 kg)
Suspension:4-wheel independent long-travel
Drivetrain:2WD with gear differential and slipper clutch
Tire Type:320-series all-terrain
Motor or Engine:Losi LM-32K performance motor
Speed Control:Losi 12RB with forward and reverse
Radio:Losi Radio System with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
Wheel Size:320-series chrome
Shock Type:Aluminum long-travel coil-over, oil-filled
Body:Custom screened Desert Race truck in four colors (black, dark blue, burgundy and white)
Needed to Complete
4 AA batteries for transmitter
6-cell, 7.2V battery pack with Tamiya-style connector
Charger for 7.2V battery pack