28 Photos |
Muggy 4WD RTR w/XR2i & 427
The Ultimate Fusion of Design, Performance and Engineering. The Muggy from Team Losi.
At a Glance
Team Losi® Racing has been revolutionizing RC for over 25 years, pushing the limits of performance and engineering to offer an extensive line of vehicle choices. They continue to shape the future of RC with the Muggy™ Monster Truck. Blending proven technologies and the latest innovations for an intense monster truck experience, the Muggy adapts the greatest features from several vehicle designs to offer a truly unique truck, built to take on any type of terrain.
Combining the rugged, durable suspension found on the LST2™ with a rigid aluminum chassis, the Muggy gives drivers an incredible balance of all-terrain capabilities and handling. Molded Mega Shocks soak up the bumps and jumps, while 420-Series wheels and tires grip the ground and propel the Muggy to incredible speeds. Power comes from a Losi Sport 427 engine equipped with an all-aluminum HT one-piece pipe and header. A center diff controls the distribution of power for optimum handling, while front and rear brakes bring the Muggy to a halt when needed. Front and rear sway bars accentuate the low center of gravity, giving the Muggy a solid feel on turns and straight-aways. Aluminum chassis braces add to the stability, and a high-capacity fuel tank feeds the 427 engine for long, high-speed runs.
- Losi 427 engine and tuned exhaust give the Muggy intense horsepower
- Losi Spin-Start Electric Starting System
- Innovative LST2-inspired suspension geometry
- Proven high-performance, low maintenance 1/8 buggy-style drivetrain
- Performance-designed wing and durable wing mount
- JR® XR2i computer-based radio system included
- Aggressive racer body design sporting typical stunning Losi looks
- Dual metal-geared Z590 steering servos
- Large 150cc fuel tank (R/C Pro Series legal)
- 1100mAh NiMH receiver battery pack and 110V charger
Drivetrain:Gear Ratio 14.48:1
Motor or Engine:Losi Sport 427 engine
Needed to Complete
Required to Complete:
• Fuel (Team Losi recommends genuine Nitrotane™ 20% nitro fuel)
• Fuel Bottle
• AA Batteries (8 for the transmitter)
• 7.2V Battery and Charger (for Spin-Start)