1/36 Xcelorin Brushless Electronic Speed Control
Xcelorin High-Performance Brushless System
At a Glance
The 1/36 Xcelorin brushless ESC is designed with the micro user in mind. Designed and constructed for the perfect fit into the chassis of Losi micro vehicles. They offer benefits like higher speeds, longer run times and lighter weight than the stock ESC. The Xcelorin ESC features reverse and brake settings, gold-plated motor connectors and a low voltage detection for auto cutoff.
Additional items like the 1/36 Xcelorin Brushless Motors (LOSB9544- 8750Kv; LOSB9545- 10250Kv) are needed to make the transition to a micro brushless system.
See the manual's section for a complete guide to converting your Losi micro to a brushless micro!
- One-touch setup button for simple operation
- 6-amp power rating with 9A peak (3 sec.) for impressive power delivery
- Gold-plated motor connectors for effective power transfer
- Linear braking functionality for more control and maneuverability
- Compact size and weight perfect for Losi micro vehicles
- Standard Losi micro vehicle plug supplied for power connection
Input Voltage:NiMH 4-6 Cells or 4.8-7.2V; LiPo 2-3S or 7.4-11.1V
Input Connector Types:Losi micro power connector
Output Connector Types:2mm gold-plated bullet motor connectors
Motor Limit:Micro size
Momentary Peak Current:9A (3 sec.)
Length:1.0 in (25.5mm)
Width:1.24 in (31.6mm)
Height:0.65 in (16.5mm)
Weight:0.25 oz (7 g)
BEC Voltage:5.0V / 1A
Auto Cutoff:Low voltage detection