Available for*: $233.99
Find a Retailer
26 Photos |
1/18 Mini HIGHroller RTR
The mini that knows no boundaries.
At a Glance
With everything you need included in the box, the 1/18-scale ready-to-run Mini HIGHroller is ready to go when you are. You can run it wherever you want - on or off road - in all its scale-detail glory. Whether pushing the limits of technology or taking on rugged terrain, this is one lifted truck that knows no boundaries.
The Mini HIGHroller features realistic scale details like an extended-cab, pickup-truck body that is fully painted and decorated and chrome spoke wheels with low-profile, all-terrain tires. Front and rear molded bumpers and skid plates offer protection and style.
A Losi® radio system with genuine Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology provides crystal-free, no-interference control and a lightweight transmitter design. Designed for convenience with one-touch setup and easy customization, the ESC uses an industry-standard 3-wire connection and accepts 6-cell mini NiMH packs and 2-cell LiPos. With plenty of acceleration and torque, this Mini HIGHroller can easily tackle rough, off-road terrain or speed down the street with an impressive RS-280 motor. In order to maintain a true scale appearance, the motor and transmission on the Mini HIGHroller have been inverted. This setup keeps the motor hidden and out of sight.
The Mini HIGHroller includes everything you need to achieve an intense on- or off-road 1/18-scale lifted truck thrill. The vehicle comes fully assembled with all of the electronics installed, and includes the vehicle battery and charger as well as batteries for the included transmitter.
- Losi radio system with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology
- Mini low profile all-terrain tires mounted on chrome spoke wheels
- Realistic vertical oil-filled shocks
- Inverted motor/transmission design
- Mini servo with durable servo saver
- Durable, molded composite chassis
- Ball-bearing transmission with adjustable slipper clutch
- Reversing ESC with on/off switch
- 3-wire servo connection
- Realistic front bumper and skid plate
- Secure battery compartment that accommodates NiMH and LiPo
- 1100mAh NiMH battery pack and wall charger included
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Rear bumper with skid plate
- Fully decorated extended cab body available in Metallic Red, Green or Blue
Length:10.47 in (266mm)
Width:6.61 in (168mm)
Wheelbase:7.08 in (180mm)
Weight:1.19 lb (541.7 g)
Motor or Engine:Losi RS-280
Speed Control:Losi MSC20RB
Radio:Losi Radio System with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
Servos:Losi MS20DSL with Long Lead
Batteries:1100mAh NiMH and 4-AA included
Charger:Wall Charger included
Body:Fully decorated (available in Metallic Red, Green or Blue)
Needed to Complete
Nothing, everything is included!