Available for*: $214.99
Find a Retailer
33 Photos |
1/10 JS Twitch XXX-SCT RTR
At a Glance
The Limited Edition 1/10 Supercross.com XXX-SCT RTR is a XXX-SCT to the core but based on Jeremy “Twitch" Stenberg’s full-scale Pro-2 short course truck. Supercross.com XXX-SCT RTR comes ready to run and ready for action. It has a 2WD, ROAR-legal short course chassis, aluminum oil-filled shocks and a LiPo compatible ESC. This 1/10 truck also features a Losi radio system with 2.4GHz DSM technology, a fully-decorated licensed body, realistic short course features and a LiPo compatible ESC. The XXX-SCT will be comfortable as a basher with plenty of power and designed for durability in the backyard as well as right at home on the track living up to its XXX-platform heritage.
Jeremy “Twitch” Stenberg is arguably one of the most popular and influential, modern action sports stars. A multipletime X-Games gold medalist in freestyle MX, Twitch has developed a reputation for being capable of some of the most extreme stunts on a motorcycle. In the off-road racing world there is a saying “With age comes a cage.” Twitch still rides free-style motocross and won a gold medal at the XGames this past summer but spends more time in the cab of a Pro 2 short course truck in the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series. He is a consistent driver with a substantial fan following.
As a bonus the Supercross.com XXX-SCT will also include the original #54 Stronghold truck licensed body.
Stronghold Motorsports, Maxxis Tires, Lamb Energy, Simpson, Pro Am Racing, Lucas Oil Products Inc., Fiberwerx Inc., K & N, Multi Mechanical Inc., VP Racing Fuels and ReadyLift are property of their respective owners and are used by permission or license by Horizon Hobby.
- Durable, composite-molded, race-proven XXX chassis
- LiPo-compatible (2S cutoff), water-resistant ESC
- LM-32K motor for high speed SCT action
- Spektrum SR300 2.4GHz DSM Receiver
- Aluminum, adjustable oil-filled, coil-over shocks
- Proven 3-gear transmission with a rugged differential
- Adjustable slipper clutch
- Losi digital steering servo
- Realistic short course bumper with mud flaps on the rear
- Short course style tire with Losi exclusive Eclipse tread pattern
- Beadlock-style SCT wheels with color trim rings
- Compatible with a long line of XXX parts currently available online and in hobby shops
Length:21.65 in (550mm)
Width:11.45 in (291mm)
Height:7.48 in (190mm)
Wheelbase:12.99 in (330mm)
Weight:4.7 lb (2.04 kg)
Tire Type:All-terrain SCT
Motor or Engine:Losi LM-32K performance motor
Speed Control:LiPo-compatible ESC
Radio:Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM
Shock Type:Coil-over, oil-filled
Body:Custom SCT Sean Geiser