Available for*: $413.99
Find a Retailer
29 Photos |
1/10 Night Crawler Bind-N-Drive
With Losi’s 1/10-scale Night Crawler BND, you can hit the rocks any time, day or night and save $$!
At a Glance
Crawling fun doesn’t have to end when the sun goes down. With Losi’s 1/10-scale Night Crawler BND, you can hit the rocks any time, day or night. This Bind-N-Drive™ crawler is outfitted with bright LED lights specifically designed for navigating rocky terrain after hours. Whether you’re new to the crawling world or an experienced driver, you’ll have a blast attacking the rocks all night long.
While other crawlers require some modifications before they’re ready for the rocks, the 1/10-scale Night Crawler BND is good to go right out of the box, just bind it to your DSM-equipped transmitter. Included is an electronics package with a LiPo-compatible, crawler-programmed ESC that features voltage cutoff, so both your vehicle and battery will be protected.
Powering this crawler is easier than ever. A 540-sized crawler-specific 55T motor and high-torque metal gear steering servo will get you up and over obstacles in no time. Plus, a worm-gear drive with a smaller differential case gives you increased ground clearance.
The fun with the 1/10-scale Night Crawler BND lasts all day, and all night.
- The front and rear solid axle features a worm gear drive that acts as a brake when no power is supplied
- The included ESC, with crawler-specific programming, accepts NiMH and LiPo batteries
- All-metal CV front axle and center driveshafts provide superior durability to the driveline to handle the stresses of rock crawling
- The included Losi receiver with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology means you’ll never have to worry about radio interference
- The included front and rear LED light set comes pre-wired and mounted to the chassis
- 4" adjustable aluminum shocks provide durable, smooth operation and maximum suspension articulation without binding
- The crawler features a low-center-of-gravity battery tray design that allows for multiple battery types—from NiMH and LiPo “stick” packs to any of the 2.2-inch Losi LiPo crawler battery packs
- The molded 4-link suspension setup minimizes rear axle swing and provides more precise handling
- True 3-piece 2.2 beadlock chrome wheels, with 12mm hexes, hold the tire bead in place and let you change tires if needed—all without glue
- National Champion 2.2 Losi Rock Claw tires with foam inserts are constructed with Losi’s blue compound and have the characteristics, grip and traction to scale even the toughest courses
- The direct-drive transmission provides an ultra-low gear ratio for rock crawling and metal outputs for durability
- The twin vertical plate chassis is anodized red for a custom look
- Zero Ackerman steering provides class leading performance with 45 degrees of steering throw
- The competition-legal Grappler Pro body features realistic looks and added functionality
Length:17.5 in (444.5mm)
Width:9.875 in (250.8mm)
Wheelbase:12.3 in (312.4mm)
Weight:4.18 lb (1.9 kg)
Chassis:Aluminum twin verticle plate
Tire Type:2.2 Losi Rock Claw tires
Motor or Engine:55T/540-sized motor
Speed Control:Losi MSC12L Fwd/Rev LiPo-compatible with crawler programming
Radio:Included Losi receiver with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
Wheel Size:2.2-inch beadlock
Shock Type:Adjustable 4-inch aluminum, coil-over, oil-filled
Body:Pre-decorated Grappler Pro
Needed to Complete
Surface transmitter with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
7.2V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo battery pack
Compatible battery charger
EC3 adapters (if needed, LOSB9610/ LOSB9623)