1/36 Micro HIGHroller RTR
If you like 4X4 trucks and off-road vehicles, you're going to love the 1/24-scale electric RTR Micro 4x4 Trail Trekker. This go-anywhere, ready-for-anything vehicle comes ready to run�everything you need is included in the box. Not only does it have a Losi� radio system with Spektrum� 2.4GHZ DSM� technology, it also features a high-capacity 4.8V 220mAh NiMH battery for extra long run times. Not to mention the true-to-scale look and realistic details. The 1/24-scale electric RTR Micro 4x4 Trail Trekker is unlike any crawler we've ever created.
- Front and rear solid axles with worm gear drive
- Powerful micro motor with plenty of scale power
- Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- 4-link suspension articulation
- Full-time 4WD with front and rear locked differentials
- 2-in-1 receiver/ESC combo unit
- Micro steering servo
- TVP (twin vertical plate) chassis
- Scale, all-terrain treaded tire
- Chrome, scale off-road wheels
- Realistic front and rear bumpers
4-Link Suspension Articulation
With 4-link suspension, the Micro 4x4 easily tackles uneven surfaces without missing a beat. Its suspension articulation helps keep the wheels on a surface at all times.
Full-Time 4WD with Front and Rear Locked Differentials
Conquer rough terrain both indoors and out with the full-time 4WD and locked differentials.
Powerful Micro Motor with Plenty of Scale Power
As a full-time 4WD vehicle, the Micro 4x4 Trail Trekker needs an ample amount of power and the preinstalled micro motor supplies it.
Long-Life Battery and Charger
The high-capacity 4.8V 220mAh NiMH battery provides for an extra long run time so the fun keeps going. A wall charger is included for easy and convenient charging.
Micro Steering Servo With Saver
Provides plenty of steering power to get the Micro 4x4 over just about any terrain and under control.
Losi Radio System ™ 2.4 GHz DSM ® Technology
DSM technology offers numerous benefits over traditional
-No interference or glitching, which means never having to worry about finding
an open frequency, changing crystals or losing control of your vehicle.
- Losi DSM transmitters only require 4 AA batteries, making them lighter in
weight and less expensive to maintain.
- A shorter, fold-over antenna on the transmitter makes travel and storage much
Three Sixty Degree View
Double click or click and drag to rotate