1/18-Scale Mini-Desert Buggy RTR
Grab your Mini Desert Buggy and get ready for sand, sun and a whole lot of fun. The Mini Desert Buggy comes with a rechargeable battery pack and powerful motor. And to make sure you have flawless, interference-free control, we've included a Losi® Radio System with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM technology. On the street or off-road, this buggy is off the hook.
- Realistic roll cage
- Mini all-terrain tires mounted on chrome desert wheels
- Strut-style front shock mounts
- Oil-filled shocks
- Mini servo with saver
- Durable, molded composite chassis
- Receiver with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM® technology
- Reversing ESC with on/off switch
- 3-wire servo connection
- Ball-bearing transmission with adjustable slipper
- Powerful mini 280 motor
- Light buckets (LED lights optional)
- Realistic front bumper and skidplate
- Secure battery compartment that accommodates NiMH and LiPo
- 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH battery pack
- Rear wing mount
- Rear bumper with light bucket (LED lights optional)
- Adjustable camber/toe links
Lipo Compatible ESC
Designed for convenience with one-touch setup and easy customization, the ESC uses an industry-standard 3-wire connection and accepts 6-cell mini NiMH packs and 2-cell LiPos.
RS-280 Electric Motor
With plenty of acceleration and torque, this mini buggy can easily tackle rough, off-road terrain or speed down the street with an impressive RS-280 motor.
Rugged Suspension Package
Extended travel suspension and oil-filled shocks provide precise handling on a variety of surfaces, from on-road pavement to punishing off-road terrain.
Built to look like its full-scale counterpart, the Mini Desert Buggy has a sand-rail frame, realistic roll cage, driver figure, skid plates, and chrome wheels with all-terrain tires.
7.2V 1100mAh NiMH Battery Pack and Charger
The Mini Desert Buggy includes everything you need to run the vehicle right out of the box, including a rechargeable 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH battery pack and charger.
Losi Radio System ™ 2.4 GHz DSM ® Technology
DSM technology offers numerous benefits over traditional systems:
-No interference or glitching, which means never having to worry about finding an open frequency, changing crystals or losing control of your vehicle.
- Losi DSM transmitters only require 4 AA batteries, making them lighter in weight and less expensive to maintain.
- A shorter, fold-over antenna on the transmitter makes travel and storage much more convenient.