1/10-SCALE 2WD BRUSHLESS READY-TO-RUN STADIUM TRUCK
Why waste your time with anything but brushless power? The 22T is ready to run and ready to tear up the track with a 13.5 sensored brushless system. It�s based on the Team Losi Racing� 22T� Truck Race Kit and comes with a Spektrum� DX3E transmitter and SR300 receiver. This truck is equipped with everything you need to race through the neighborhood, bash in your back yard or dominate the track, including an extra high-torque servo that gives the 22T a precise steering response.
Featured Product Video
- 2.5mm low-center-of-gravity aluminum chassis
- Losi® 13.5T sensored brushless motor
- Losi programmable, sensored ESC with LiPo cutoff
- Ultra low resistance, high-power EC3� connectors
- Spektrum SR300 receiver with 2.4GHz DSM� technology
- 12mm threaded aluminum, oil-filled, coil-over shocks
- Losi extra high-torque steering servo
- Sealed viscous gear differential
- Adjustable dual-disk slipper clutch
- Full ball bearing equipped
- Gull wing suspension arm design (front)
- Pre-mounted race-compound tires (BK-Bar)
- Secure battery straps
- 3.5mm heavy-duty turnbuckles
- Innovative steering rack design
12mm Aluminum, Adjustable Shocks
These massive, 12mm oil-filled, coil-over shocks are adjustable for a dialed in suspension package on any track. Composite molded shock caps have a bleeder valve for easy rebuilding.
Front Gull Wing Suspension Arms
The gull wing arms provide the 12mm shocks with a lower shock tower center of gravity and optimal suspension travel, allowing the Twenty Two to take on the punishing bumps and jumps that separate it from the competition.
2.5mm 7075 T6 Aluminum Chassis
A durable chassis made to withstand the rigors of racing on or off the track all while maintaining a low center of gravity to help boost performance.
3.5mm Heavy-Duty Turnbuckles
Designed to provide the maximum amount of durability for just about any surface condition you can find, these oversized turnbuckles are built for racing and bashing alike.
Sealed Viscous Gear Differential
The sealed, silicone-filled, viscous differential provides for superior power transfer and control entering and exiting corners and turns.
Innovative Steering Rack Design
The unique steering rack design of the Twenty Two allows it to operate freely, eliminating the need for bearings and bell cranks. The Ackerman Steering has also been optimized, giving the Twenty Two precise and responsive steering for total control.
Spektrum DX3E and SR300
The 22T RTR comes ready-to-run with a Spektrum DX3E radio system with 2.4GHz DSM technology. Packed with features, the DX3E, paired with the installed SR300 receiver, gives you everything you need to take complete control of the 22T RTR. It�s tough to beat this easy-to-use radio with modern Spektrum styling and interference-free reliability. The DX3E comes with added features including battery voltage, indicator LEDs and steering dual rates adjustment controls.
- Three-channel surface system
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology
- Two-position, three-position or linear auxiliary setting
- Steering dual rate knob for easy adjustment
- Independent travel adjustment dials for all three channels
- Battery voltage level indicator LEDs
- Servo reversing on all three channels
Available in either black or white.