1/8 Limited Edition Aftershock RTR
It's big. It's bad. And it's ready to conquer. The 1/8-scale Limited Edition Aftershock RTR takes the original Aftershock to a whole new level of ground-shaking action. This upgraded Limited Edition model features the superior benefit of Spektrum's interference-free 2.4GHz DSM technology, as well as an exclusive Limited Edition Midnight Black body.
- Losi receiver with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Oversized Mega Shock suspension for extreme landing and terrain handling
- 400 series Claw tires mounted on Magneto wheels
- Heat-treated steel CV-style driveshafts
- All metal-gear differentials
- 171cc fuel tank with primer
- Two-stage air filter
- Pull/Spin-Start backplate for multiple starting options
- Losi M26SS big block nitro engine
- 2-speed, "shift on the fly" transmission
- Receiver battery pack included
- Non-restrictive muffler installed
- Digital throttle servo
- Dual digital steering servos
- Cast aluminum differential cases (front and rear)
Losi Radio System ™ 2.4 GHz DSM ® Technology
DSM technology offers numerous benefits over traditional systems:
-No interference or glitching, which means never having to worry about finding an open frequency, changing crystals or losing control of your vehicle.
- Losi DSM transmitters only require 4 AA batteries, making them lighter in weight and less expensive to maintain.
- A shorter, fold-over antenna on the transmitter makes travel and storage much more convenient.
Aluminum Differential Cases
Normally an expensive upgrade, high-strength cast aluminum differential cases are preinstalled on the Aftershock. These lightweight cases add strength to the chassis and drivetrain, as well as a custom look.
With four oversized, oil-filled mega shocks, the Aftershock can tackle terrain that other monster trucks simply can't handle. These huge shocks are threaded so you can easily adjust them. Whether you're taking a big jump or going over a large bump, you'll get a smooth ride on even the roughest surfaces.
To handle extreme impacts, the Aftershock's multi-speed transmission is equipped with an adjustable multi-disc slipper clutch. And to provide you with unmatched performance and durability, the transmission includes hardened steel gears.
M26SS Nitro Engine
The powerful Losi M26SS big block engine includes a slide carburetor, 3-port design, oversized finned head and an aluminum exhaust system all of which give you an exceptional balance of torque and speed. Plus, you can use the Losi Spin-Start handheld unit (sold separately) with the included Pull/Spin-Start Combo backplate.
Comprehensive Tool Kit
The Aftershock's tool kit includes a 4-way wrench, a set of Allen wrenches, a shock tool set and a turnbuckle wrench. These easy-to-use tools will help you fine-tune your vehicle and keep it running in top shape.
Dual Steering Servos
At any speed and on any terrain, two Losi digital steering servos equipped with independent servo savers will provide you with superior control. Add that to the Aftershock's amazing steering geometry and you'll see why no other truck offers better handling or a tighter turning radius.
Limited Edition Midnight Black Body
The Limited Edition Aftershock features an exclusive, fully decorated Midnight Black Monster Truck body.
The Limited Edition Aftershock RTR includes a NiMH receiver pack battery making it easier to get started while providing plenty of juice to power all of the on-board electronics.